We will take care of as much or as little of the workload as you wish, leaving you and your staff free to focus on what you do best… your core business.
We can react quickly to your needs providing staff with the operational skills to make an immediate contribution to the business and who will fit seamlessly into your existing team.
Our Professional teams have a wealth of experience and local knowledge which enable them to offer solutions tailored to your individual requirements.
ONLINE/OFFLINE ACCOUNTING BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
The formula behind the success of AIMA Management services is simple but well-developed. We combine a team of experts, systematized processes and procedures, and the very latest in accounting technology to ensure our clients receive the very best services to support their unique business needs.
Do you want it done or do you want it done right? The difference between AIMA Management Consultant and other providers is in the results. From proactive insights and custom financial reporting to third party software recommendations and controller oversight, we don’t just handle your accounting needs–we get it done right.
We provide a dedicated team of accounting professionals to suit your business needs. This team consists of a full-charge bookkeeper, an accounting software specialist, and an accounting manager or controller.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your Dedicated Team:
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper
- Accounting Manager and/or Controller
- Accounting Software Specialist
Your Accounting Options:
- Full Accrual(including prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, accrued payroll, and deferred revenue)
- Modified Accrual(including accounts receivable and accounts payable, banking & credit card activity, and payroll)
- Cash Basis(receipts and disbursements, banking & credit card activity, and payroll)
Your Custom Quote Process:
- Call Us at +92 3342334402 or fill out the Request A Free Consultation form
- We will conduct a demo to explain our services, understand your business needs and make sure we are a good fit
- We review your financial data
- We meet for a thorough file review to discuss your needs and our findings from the analysis
- We provide a proposal with multiple service options, all at fixed fees, so you can choose the one right for your budget and business needs.
- Accounts payable (bills and payments)
- Accounts receivables (invoices and collection)
- Daily General ledger maintenance
- Time tracking & job cost reporting
- Payroll processing
- Expense classification
- Sales commissions
- Sales/Income tax filing
- Bank account reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Balance sheet generation and review
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial statements & custom reporting
- Inventory management
- Work in process (WIP)
- Foreign banking management
- Fixed asset management
- Coordinating with tax authorities
- Tax & Audit support
MONTHLY FINANCIAL REPORT PACKAGE
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement – Month
- Profit and Loss Statement – YTD
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class – Month
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class – YTD
- Cash Flow Statement
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Prepaid Expenses by Vendor
- Accrued Expenses by Vendor
- Deferred Revenue by Customer
- Open Sales Order by Customer
- General Ledger