Private Limited company with foreign director
Following things are required with foreign director
- Clear scanned copies of passports of foreign director is required
- Personal profile of foreign person is required
- The last thing is an affidavit whereby for any person that is not National of Pakistan and wants to do a business in Pakistan that person need security clearance from Interior Ministry of Pakistan. Such security clearance is directly been seek by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan once the documents for company registration are submitted.
The following documents are required to be filed with the registrar concerned:
- For foreigner copy of passport of each subscriber and witness to the memorandum and article of association,
- Four printed copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association for offline submission and one copy for online submission, duly signed by each subscriber in the presence of one witness. In order to facilitate the general public, the standard format of Memorandum of Association of various sectors has been provided on the website of the commission.
Suite No. 308, 3rd Floor, Bhayani Center, Block M, North Nazimabad Town, Karachi.Karachi Head Office
Suite No. 1807-1808, Business Bay, P.O BOX 379770, Dubai. +923362334402Dubai Branch Office+971559851383
606, Al Amin Tower, University Road, Karachi. +923348005028Karachi Branch Office
Rawalpindi Branch Office Commete Chowck +923348005028Rawalpindi Branch Office
Quetta Branch Office Churmal Road, Quetta +923348005028Quetta Branch Office